Thursday, July 26, 2007

Children of the 70s

children of the 70sBorn in '74 (me) and '76 (her), my sister Katy and I are children of the 70s. We wore the funny clothes. Everything was orange and brown and hazy and bellbottom-y.

In honor of the strange decade of our birth, Katy has started writing The RollerBlog. In her words:

This blog chronicles my journey into the decade of my birth, in which I will immerse myself in all things seventies. Movies, books, music, television, pop culture, and more await.

children of the 70sDefinitely take a look; her blog is a lot of fun. She's posted reviews of the film Silent Running, the discography of Yes, and a very...interesting...book called Half Past Human.

Katy, I bid you a warm welcome to the world of blogging. :)


A few more photos of us from the 70s:

Tags:

4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Aww how cute were you and your sister... and your clothes were not THAT funny looking ;)

Jonathan said...

True, we were stylin' in that photo of us on the sidewalk.

chenlu said...

runescape money
runescape gold
runescape money
runescape gold

Anonymous said...

It is the holic gold which makes me very happy these days, my brother says holic money is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually holic online gold to start his game and most of the time he will win the cheap holic gold back and give me some holic online money to play the game.
I am so happy to get some kal geons and the kal gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the kal online geons is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should kal online gold with the spare money and I gain some kalonline Geons from other players.