Wednesday, July 12, 2006

RSS subscriptions the easy way

A few days ago, I gave some instructions on how to subscribe to this blog by adding its RSS feed to your personalized Google homepage. Here's an easier way to do it. Just click this button:

              Add to Google

While the Google home page is great for tracking a few RSS feeds, I've found that it becomes unwieldy for anything over ten feeds. In that case, I recommend trying an RSS reader such as Bloglines. I just started using Bloglines a few days ago, and I'm very impressed. I now have a place to quickly check today's Pitchfork album reviews, the latest BusinessWeek technology headlines, food news and facts over at Slashfood, and my friend Dorje's latest photos. You can subscribe to my blog via Bloglines by clicking this button:

                  Subscribe with Bloglines

I've added other feed subscription options in the "Subscribe" section of this blog. If you don't see your RSS reader listed, or if you have any questions, let me know.

Tags:

No comments: